July 31, 2018
On 31 July 2018, ATI hosted a Proposers Conference Webinar to review the overall proposal submission and evaluation process for the projects funded through the NUWC OTA. NUWC has issued eight Request for Prototype Proposals (RPPs) that pertain to the following topics:
- AxB Performance Assessment Infrastructure Prototype
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicle for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction
- Distributed Sensors for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction; Submarine Torpedo Defense
- Improved Post-Launch Communication System (IPLCS)
- Torpedo Operational Software Algorithm Development
- Acoustic Response of Coral Reef Biota to Underwater Vehicle Traffic & Disturbance
The Full Proposal deadline for the RPP is no later than August 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM NOON EST.
UTIC members can log-in to view complete solicitation information on the UTIC Members Only site.