July 10, 2018
NUWC requires innovative technological solutions to address current and future security threats in the undersea and maritime environment. NUWC issued a pre-solicitation in Fed Biz Ops on 10 July 2018 of the first eight tasks intended to be issued under the undersea and maritime OTA.
Topic titles are:
- AxB Performance Assessment Infrastructure Prototype
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicle for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction
- Unmanned Surface Vehicle for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction
- Distributed sensors for Environmental Sensing, Monitoring and Prediction
- Submarine Torpedo Defense
- Improved Post-Launch Communication System (IPLCS)
- Torpedo Operational Software Algorithm Development
- Acoustic Response of Coral Reef Biota to Underwater Vehicle Traffic & Disturbance
NUWC will be soliciting a list of topics on or about 25 July 2018. For more information visit: Here
The attachment is Distribution D and therefore access controlled.